Latest Discussions : Windows & Doors

P Herring

01:22PM | 04/27/99
We will be replacing all the old windows in our 1960's vintage lake house. We will replace them one at a time as we remodel each room. We want to use aluminum, thermal windows and want to use the ones that have the blind/shade enclosed in the glass. We have looked around our area and can't find a dealer that carries this type window. Who manufactures this type window? We thought it was Anderson Windows. We can't find a dealer close by.


10:05AM | 04/29/99
Are you sure it was a blind/shade enclosed in glass? The are some windows that turn opaque. Electric current does it.

Mike from Homeworks

04:12PM | 04/29/99
Check out the Pella company; there called slimshades. Their website is


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button