Latest Discussions : Windows & Doors


03:35PM | 07/27/03
Member Since: 07/26/03
1 lifetime posts
I have the panel, hollow core, interior doors. There is a punched in spot right next to the door handle. It is just cracked in to spots, but the one crack goes inside of the door more than the other crack. It isn't completely punched in, just cracked. I was wondering if there was a cheap way to fix this, or if I should just buy a new door. I think it might be an odd size becasue I checked on ***** .com and they only had 32" and 36" doors, and this one measures 34" wide. I didn't know if I could put plaster or something over it and paint it. Please let me know what I should do! Thanks so much!

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button