Latest Discussions : Kitchen


09:36AM | 07/02/13
Member Since: 07/02/13
1 lifetime posts
Might anyone know where I can find this bracket support for a cabinet lazy susan?
Cabinets were installed in 1980 and I don't have any information as to maker. The unit rotates with the hinged door, there is no center pole, shelves are attached to the door unit. The part is warn causing the door to bang the side molding. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Lazy susan 2

David, Moderator

09:41AM | 11/24/13
Member Since: 11/15/13
264 lifetime posts
You can try They are a hardware supply company...just might get lucky.
Good luck


07:57PM | 02/19/14
This is exactly what our cabinet looks like and we cannot find one. What did you do MacFudd?

David, Moderator

07:09PM | 02/23/14
Member Since: 11/15/13
264 lifetime posts
Did you try


07:14PM | 04/03/14
I'm looking for the exact same part. I tried Baer but coouldn't find it. Any idea where to find it?


08:12PM | 04/03/14
Here is a link to a photo of the part I'm looking to replace.


03:22PM | 10/01/14
Did anyone have any luck finding this part. I need to replace the same one.


11:38AM | 01/10/15
I have this same corner lazy Susan and it had the same mentioned problem, in that the upper pivot hole had worn oblong.

Not wanting to waste time locating a replacement, I took a piece of thin steel, drilled a .313" hole to fit the hanging pin, and JB-Weld epoxy the piece atop the pivot flange (after roughening both flange and 'washer' with sandpaper, then cleaning with IPA.

Once set overnight, I reinstalled the upper pivot (four simple wood screws, and the central pivot nut.

The screw on the spring is used to adjust the closing position, in or out, slightly,and the central pivot's grub screw is used to set the vertical spacing of the upper/lower gaps.

Once all replaced, works perfectly.


02:43PM | 07/24/17
Did anyone ever find replacement parts for this? I need the same pivot assembly.


10:01PM | 09/22/17
This was the first place I found a picture that looked like my cabinet. Thank you!

This site doesn't have original parts, but does have a repair kit and more information about the part:

Seems to have been the Amerock Turn-A-Shelf.


08:41PM | 04/05/20
I'm been looking for this part how can I order it


04:00AM | 04/26/20
This is the only guy on the planet who makes the repair kit for this. It's called a turn-a-shelf kit. I installed it over 15 years ago and it works perfect.


08:51AM | 08/09/20
Will the replacement part also solve the issue of the outter cabinet face dragging and thus preventing the unit turning unless by force?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button