Latest Discussions : HVAC


08:58AM | 01/06/15
I live in IL and am looking to add a humidifier to my furnace. What is the best type?

Duane, Moderator

09:52PM | 01/14/15
Member Since: 11/14/13
90 lifetime posts
On a forced air gas furnace, a fan powered duct mounted Humidifier will work best. It is also recommended if the drain line will terminate outside rather then in a drain inside, heat tape will be needed to prevent the drain from freezing.
For best results, use a thermostat that can control the heat/ac as well as the new humidifier.

Duane, moderator

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button