Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


06:23PM | 03/17/18
I need to get a dedicated circuit up to a second floor bathroom. The best way to do that is to run the line from the main panel in the garage along the exterior of the house, up to the second floor.

I know it needs to be water tight, but it's not clear to me if it's better to use PVC or metal conduit.

Also, I know I have to put in a GFCI circuit. There appears to be new breakers available that are GFCI capable. If I install one of these GFCI rated circuit breakers, does that mean I can avoid having to install a GFCI plug? The GFCI breakers are about 5x as expensive as a regular breaker.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button