Latest Discussions : Plumbing


01:51PM | 09/13/18
I have a ultra flow plumbing system and the hot water pipe coming from the water heater has a small tea pot looking device with a mouth looking slit in it that is used instead of a expansion tank.The device has stop working properly because there is a water hammer sound coming from the water heater when I turn off the hot water.Do you where I can get that device to replace the one that doesn't work? There is no room to put a expansion tank above the water heater.
My email address is

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button