1. When is the best time of the year prune and relocate azaleas?
2. Can they be successful moved this time of year?
3. Do azaleas require a lot of sun? They are located at present in the front of the house and they get the morning sun? I would like to move a few of them to the back of my house, which means that they would get the sun in the late afternoon? Which is best?
4. Currently I have bark chips around the azaleas and they have done well. Is this a good landscaping material or is there a better material, such as lava rocks, or white stone, etc.?
- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries