Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


09:31PM | 05/21/20
thank you for your time.

my question is, i would like to electrify my house as any standard home is, but i don't know it all, what guage of wire do i need to run from the pole/meter box to my breaker, in my house.

I would also like to have my shop to have the same power run from the breaker box, to power drill press's table saw's, air compressors and the like.

Thank You Very Much,
George J.


06:00PM | 05/22/20
If you need to ask then you should hire an electrician. You will save money in the long run by not having your house burn down. Insurance may not cover the loss because of shoddy work.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button