Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


08:15AM | 04/24/06
Member Since: 04/23/06
1 lifetime posts
Hi, I'm looking for outdoor drain pipes where the bottom rolls out when it rains and rolls back up when it stops. A friend of mine has them and purchased them at Home Depot a few years ago. Home Depot people remember them but don't have them anymore. I've tried Lowe's and True Value. Anyone know where I can purchase these? Thanks a million. Gail

Jim D

12:30AM | 04/25/06
Member Since: 01/06/01
342 lifetime posts
VFR4RF - hi, the product you want is called the Rain Drain and it's available via the Improvements catalog. Here's the online link to the item:

They're listed for just under $10 each, or just under $9 each when buying 2 or more. Good luck! Jim D/West Point, VA

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button