Latest Discussions : Plumbing


08:52PM | 08/11/01
Member Since: 08/11/01
1 lifetime posts
How can I bring water in the house for cleaning, bathing, washing, etc. when you construct a house in the country where is not public water service. Please advice how to or a place where I can go and find this inormation. Potable water is not a service that can be provided where the house will be constructed and I will like to have another alternative. Thanks a Million.

Jay J

07:24AM | 08/12/01
Member Since: 10/26/00
782 lifetime posts
Hi Negrita525,

You've got to be kidding! Do you have a Builder, or are you building the house on your own without any 'permission'??? Geesh, portable water should be able to 'work' ESPECIALLY where water can't be drilled for.

Yes, you need a well! But then, did you have the property test-drilled? Did you have the property 'perked'??? You're WAY behind if you didn't have these done.

Come back w/more info, especially why you feel portable water is NOT an option ...

Jay J -Moderator


05:36AM | 08/13/01
Member Since: 03/13/00
1674 lifetime posts
I believe your only other choice is to have a large, raised tank and get water trucked in to fill the tank at regular intervals. Some people do this.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button