Latest Discussions : Plumbing


02:21PM | 06/29/03
Member Since: 06/28/03
1 lifetime posts
The bulb seal on the shower door frame has broken. How does one replace it and where can it be purchased? The bulb seal is the circular plastic piece on the frame that seals the door and frame together to stop leaks outside the shower.


03:27PM | 11/02/06
Member Since: 10/31/06
1 lifetime posts
have you got an answer?I have the same problem need the same help


03:31AM | 11/03/06
Member Since: 09/18/06
64 lifetime posts
Most hardware stores carry replacements

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button