Latest Discussions : Plumbing


08:11AM | 02/17/05
Member Since: 02/16/05
1 lifetime posts
Hello everyone,

I am currently in the process of building a darkroom in my basement and have what I believe to be a simple plumbing question.

I'm trying to find a supplier for a sump box - my plan is to have the sink drain into a sump box which will pump the waste water above the drain line (I will have a one-way check valve installed), then it will pitch down towards the main drain for the house, which I'll tap into. Trouble is, I can't seem to find a supplier for this item - sump pump in a pvc box.

Any advice here?

Many thanks.



07:01PM | 02/17/05
You should be able to find an above floor basin with pump. They are often used on wet bars. And on washing machines. When you tie into your drain it is better to do so with a fitting instead of tapping into it, if your meant your remark to be specific.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button