Latest Discussions : Tools & Workshop


06:11PM | 09/08/04
Member Since: 09/07/04
1 lifetime posts
What do you call the brackets that get used to connect studs to the seal plate. Instead of toenailing the stud to the seal plate?


05:49AM | 09/13/04
Member Since: 06/09/04
16 lifetime posts
I believe what you are asking for is a "Stud Plate Tie" or mabey even a "Stud Shoe". Both products are different, and I personally dont recommend them for stand alone usage as opposed to toe-nailing in a stud.

there may be other products out there!



Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button