Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting

Li_One

01:09PM | 05/25/01
Member Since: 05/24/01
2 lifetime posts
When I moved into my house I replaced an existing faulty dimmer switch. The replacement switch stopped dimming after a couple of months (twice). Before I replace anyone switch, what might cause this to happen. I double checked the wiring. The switch was rated at 600 watts which is less that the total wattage of the bulbs. Any ideas ???

rpxlpx

06:23AM | 05/29/01
Member Since: 03/13/00
1674 lifetime posts
Chances are you just got a bad one. Try again and it'll probably be fine.


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button

Anonymous

Post new button or Login button
Register