Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


12:41PM | 08/14/03
Member Since: 08/13/03
2 lifetime posts
What's the name for the kind of outlet that has a reset button on it? The one that's for "razors only" and turns out the lights and stuff. My Boss needs to know *groan*

Tom O

06:44AM | 08/15/03
Member Since: 09/17/02
476 lifetime posts
Ground Fault Circuit Interuppter (GFCI)

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button