Latest Discussions : Painting


09:08PM | 01/16/99
I have wood paneling on one wall in the living room which I would like change to match the other walls which are drywalled. Would it be possible to prime the paneling, fill the grooves with something, texture and pain, or eaiser to just cover with drywall?


01:47PM | 01/18/99
I would bet that if you removed the paneling you will find what you are looking for.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button