Latest Discussions : Painting


09:52AM | 02/09/04
Member Since: 02/08/04
6 lifetime posts
i have seen those mini-rollers on tv that have the plastic shield that are supposed to let you roll very close to something like a lightswitch cover. do these work?


02:16PM | 02/09/04
Member Since: 07/28/02
1356 lifetime posts
I would just take the covers off and roll up to them with a regular roller. These items are just gimics and usually don't work as great as they show an TV.


05:39PM | 02/09/04
Member Since: 02/04/04
34 lifetime posts
its allways quicker to take off switch pates and door knobes then to tape them up or worry about getting paint all over them. i dont tend to by that stuff off the tv


04:19AM | 02/11/04
Member Since: 05/19/03
457 lifetime posts
I dont use them and never tried 1,take the cover off.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button