Latest Discussions : Painting


09:07AM | 01/08/05
Member Since: 01/07/05
4 lifetime posts
I am new to this msg. board, and wanted to say Hi, and ask a question. I watched a show that showed a woman painting kitchen cabinets to look like stainless steel. She said it required no primer and usually only took one coat. She said it had a bubbly textured effect when dry. I would love to try this as i have old maple cabinets in our tiny new kitchen. First do you think it would be too overwhelming in a small kitchen, and second, i thought she said it was called humurite. But i can't find that anywhere. Maybe i am spelling it wrong. Does anyone have any idea what i am referring to? Thanks so much.


01:04AM | 01/10/05
Member Since: 07/28/02
1356 lifetime posts
I think the product you are talking about is called hammerite and you can find the web site by doing a google.

Hope this will help out.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button