Latest Discussions : Painting


05:09PM | 06/07/07
Member Since: 06/06/07
2 lifetime posts
Is it possbile that some of a 1954 house would be concrete or drywall and some of the walls plaster? It appears this way to me as when I pulled back a piece of the paneling, the surface underneath is rough. When I removed a plate switch cover, I could see a rough material that appears to be about 1/4 thick. Yet in my bedroom, when I tried to drive a nail for a picture, I must have hit a stud or soemthing and got a few teeny layers of what seems to be plaster. Im befuddled.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button