Latest Discussions : Painting


11:56AM | 08/12/08
Member Since: 07/13/04
15 lifetime posts
Some months ago, I bought some textured patches that I could cut to size and stick on the wall over small holes. It worked beautifully. Unfortunately, Lowes and HD both deny any knowledge of what I'm talking about when I asked where the product was. Does anyone recognize what I need and the product name and manufacturer? thanks.



02:23AM | 08/13/08
Member Since: 07/28/02
1356 lifetime posts
I think they are either made by Homax or Hyde and I have seen them at Lowes or HD.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button