- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Miami Beach Condo > Episode 3: Condo Feature Installations and Touring Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Demolition Review and Shower Installation
Project: Miami Beach Condo, Episode 3, Part 1
- Part 1: Demolition Review and Shower Installation
- The demolition crew has removed all the old cabinets, fixtures, and electrical boxes in the kitchen before knocking down the divider wall. Bob now walks through an open, loft-like space, towards the bathroom, where Carlos Leuchtmann from Blue Ridge Plumbing is working. Leuchtmann shows Bob the shower pan and the layout of the new fixtures. He also points out the anti-scald restrictor and the dual-flow Moen shower fixture, which allows for either an overhead, rain-type water flow or a body spa with four wall sprayers.
- Part 2: Pocket Door Installation
- Part 3: Touring Lincoln Road in Miami Beach
The kitchen is converted into an elegant dining space looking onto the living area, while a closet is transformed into a bar with recessed lighting and glass shelves. And the small bathroom turns into an oasis with luminous glass tile, a wash of color, and sleek new fixtures.
Pocket doors with an antique-look are installed so as to separate the living and sleeping spaces, and furniture is selected to reflect Miami's unique personality.
Finally, the outdoor space overlooking Biscayne Bay is made practical and, perhaps most importantly, comfortable.
ALL EPISODES IN MIAMI BEACH CONDO