I am updating my last request as stated on May 27, 2011 as follows:I am in need of 12 ceramic floor tiles that have cracked. I purchased the tiles at Tile City, Natick, MA which has gone out of business and the tile itself has been discontinued. The tile pattern is I'ASIAGO in a marble pattern with a speckle off white background and gray and rusty brown marleizing. the size is 13"X13". If anybody has leftovers of this tile, I would be happy to purchase it from you. Also, My original post asked if they could be reglazed and I discovered no. I also discovered the tile was produced by Panaria. It is an Italian ceramic tile. Hopefully this added info will produce the lost tiles. Thanks. Clara
Have you tried tracking down the manufacturer? One I know to try is Daltile or if it's not them, they might know who made it.
Thank you for your imput. Daltile dosen't deal with panaria and did not have any resource as to whom i could contact. I really appreciate your response. Thank you.parac
Try www.valuefloordirect.com. They advertise that they carry the Panaria brand. I did a google on Panaria Ceramic Tile and that was one of the sites that came up
I was able to solve the problem without replacing the tiles. I tried every resource even as far as Australia. No Luck the tiles are gone forever. In my quest of finding the tiles, I came across a video on fixing cracked tiles. I followed the instructions and voila the tiles look as good as new. The pattern was easy to follow since it has a marble pattern. I filled the cracks with a 2 part epoxy, painted the tile the off white background and used a marbelized kit (which is now discontinued) for the gray marble pattern. Lastly, I finished it off with 2 coats of polyurethane and no more cracks. I did it 6 months ago and after numerous washings it has still held up. Thanks to all who gave me some advice, without it I would not have come across the info for fixing cracks.
ceramic tile subfloor
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes