I am updating my last request as stated on May 27, 2011 as follows:I am in need of 12 ceramic floor tiles that have cracked. I purchased the tiles at Tile City, Natick, MA which has gone out of business and the tile itself has been discontinued. The tile pattern is I'ASIAGO in a marble pattern with a speckle off white background and gray and rusty brown marleizing. the size is 13"X13". If anybody has leftovers of this tile, I would be happy to purchase it from you. Also, My original post asked if they could be reglazed and I discovered no. I also discovered the tile was produced by Panaria. It is an Italian ceramic tile. Hopefully this added info will produce the lost tiles. Thanks. Clara
Have you tried tracking down the manufacturer? One I know to try is Daltile or if it's not them, they might know who made it.
Thank you for your imput. Daltile dosen't deal with panaria and did not have any resource as to whom i could contact. I really appreciate your response. Thank you.parac
Try www.valuefloordirect.com. They advertise that they carry the Panaria brand. I did a google on Panaria Ceramic Tile and that was one of the sites that came up
I was able to solve the problem without replacing the tiles. I tried every resource even as far as Australia. No Luck the tiles are gone forever. In my quest of finding the tiles, I came across a video on fixing cracked tiles. I followed the instructions and voila the tiles look as good as new. The pattern was easy to follow since it has a marble pattern. I filled the cracks with a 2 part epoxy, painted the tile the off white background and used a marbelized kit (which is now discontinued) for the gray marble pattern. Lastly, I finished it off with 2 coats of polyurethane and no more cracks. I did it 6 months ago and after numerous washings it has still held up. Thanks to all who gave me some advice, without it I would not have come across the info for fixing cracks.
ceramic tile subfloor
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!