I am updating my last request as stated on May 27, 2011 as follows:I am in need of 12 ceramic floor tiles that have cracked. I purchased the tiles at Tile City, Natick, MA which has gone out of business and the tile itself has been discontinued. The tile pattern is I'ASIAGO in a marble pattern with a speckle off white background and gray and rusty brown marleizing. the size is 13"X13". If anybody has leftovers of this tile, I would be happy to purchase it from you. Also, My original post asked if they could be reglazed and I discovered no. I also discovered the tile was produced by Panaria. It is an Italian ceramic tile. Hopefully this added info will produce the lost tiles. Thanks. Clara
Have you tried tracking down the manufacturer? One I know to try is Daltile or if it's not them, they might know who made it.
Thank you for your imput. Daltile dosen't deal with panaria and did not have any resource as to whom i could contact. I really appreciate your response. Thank you.parac
Try www.valuefloordirect.com. They advertise that they carry the Panaria brand. I did a google on Panaria Ceramic Tile and that was one of the sites that came up
I was able to solve the problem without replacing the tiles. I tried every resource even as far as Australia. No Luck the tiles are gone forever. In my quest of finding the tiles, I came across a video on fixing cracked tiles. I followed the instructions and voila the tiles look as good as new. The pattern was easy to follow since it has a marble pattern. I filled the cracks with a 2 part epoxy, painted the tile the off white background and used a marbelized kit (which is now discontinued) for the gray marble pattern. Lastly, I finished it off with 2 coats of polyurethane and no more cracks. I did it 6 months ago and after numerous washings it has still held up. Thanks to all who gave me some advice, without it I would not have come across the info for fixing cracks.
ceramic tile subfloor
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects