I am updating my last request as stated on May 27, 2011 as follows:I am in need of 12 ceramic floor tiles that have cracked. I purchased the tiles at Tile City, Natick, MA which has gone out of business and the tile itself has been discontinued. The tile pattern is I'ASIAGO in a marble pattern with a speckle off white background and gray and rusty brown marleizing. the size is 13"X13". If anybody has leftovers of this tile, I would be happy to purchase it from you. Also, My original post asked if they could be reglazed and I discovered no. I also discovered the tile was produced by Panaria. It is an Italian ceramic tile. Hopefully this added info will produce the lost tiles. Thanks. Clara
Have you tried tracking down the manufacturer? One I know to try is Daltile or if it's not them, they might know who made it.
Thank you for your imput. Daltile dosen't deal with panaria and did not have any resource as to whom i could contact. I really appreciate your response. Thank you.parac
Try www.valuefloordirect.com. They advertise that they carry the Panaria brand. I did a google on Panaria Ceramic Tile and that was one of the sites that came up
I was able to solve the problem without replacing the tiles. I tried every resource even as far as Australia. No Luck the tiles are gone forever. In my quest of finding the tiles, I came across a video on fixing cracked tiles. I followed the instructions and voila the tiles look as good as new. The pattern was easy to follow since it has a marble pattern. I filled the cracks with a 2 part epoxy, painted the tile the off white background and used a marbelized kit (which is now discontinued) for the gray marble pattern. Lastly, I finished it off with 2 coats of polyurethane and no more cracks. I did it 6 months ago and after numerous washings it has still held up. Thanks to all who gave me some advice, without it I would not have come across the info for fixing cracks.
ceramic tile subfloor
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
Cleaning grout haze from ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!