Dear Bob Vila,
I was encouraged to see your 'glowing' endorsement of the EdenPURE space heater. The full-page advertisement touts this product as "personally ranked #1" by you.
How does it actually save homeowners money? Electric space heaters are typically thought to hog electricity.
Do you and your dog truly use one in your home as indicated in you advertisement? If so, please share any stories on the energy savings you been able to realize with its use.
With winter fast approaching, I look forward to your response before I purchase and EdenPURE of my own.
Bill from Massachusetts
Bob because your name was attached to the ad for the EdenPure. I checked into it. I was very disappointed with the what I felt was a bate and switch ad. It said it was $39 down and four payments after. I called to place an order and found out the 4 additional pmt. were for $89 not $39. I did not place an order and if I were you I would make sure if your name is on it the terms should be stated clearly on the ad.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Ways to Use Leather in Your Next Project
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 9 Ways to Get on Board with Pegboard
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 8 New Ways to Use Old Wooden Crates