Dear Bob Vila,
I was encouraged to see your 'glowing' endorsement of the EdenPURE space heater. The full-page advertisement touts this product as "personally ranked #1" by you.
How does it actually save homeowners money? Electric space heaters are typically thought to hog electricity.
Do you and your dog truly use one in your home as indicated in you advertisement? If so, please share any stories on the energy savings you been able to realize with its use.
With winter fast approaching, I look forward to your response before I purchase and EdenPURE of my own.
Bill from Massachusetts
Bob because your name was attached to the ad for the EdenPure. I checked into it. I was very disappointed with the what I felt was a bate and switch ad. It said it was $39 down and four payments after. I called to place an order and found out the 4 additional pmt. were for $89 not $39. I did not place an order and if I were you I would make sure if your name is on it the terms should be stated clearly on the ad.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Amazing Homes Made from Shipping Containers
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- Natural Swimming Pools: 10 Reasons to Jump In
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Handy Household Uses for Vinegar
- 12 Easy Ways to Boost Bathroom Storage
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 10 Ways to Live Large in 400 Sq. Ft. or Less
- Brilliant New Uses for Old Wooden Doors