I live in Wisconsin and just built a rec room and would like to put some prints down there. I'm considering 2 options Canvas or Metal prints due to the damp conditions. It's not overly damp but it's still a basement.
I don't really have any concerns with the metal format but I'm wondering what others have experience with canvas in this in environment. My main concern is that I could get some warping of the print due to the wood frame?
Any input is appreciated. Would a Basement Dehumidifier help? Is that one that I posted the correct kind to look into? Thanks, Al
It will be true that a general contractor in some areas, is the person or company in charge of organizing and carrying out projects such as new home building, large construction operations, renovation, demolition, building, restoration and more.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING