I live in Wisconsin and just built a rec room and would like to put some prints down there. I'm considering 2 options Canvas or Metal prints due to the damp conditions. It's not overly damp but it's still a basement.
I don't really have any concerns with the metal format but I'm wondering what others have experience with canvas in this in environment. My main concern is that I could get some warping of the print due to the wood frame?
Any input is appreciated. Would a Basement Dehumidifier help? Is that one that I posted the correct kind to look into? Thanks, Al
It will be true that a general contractor in some areas, is the person or company in charge of organizing and carrying out projects such as new home building, large construction operations, renovation, demolition, building, restoration and more.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight