I was wanting to change the color of my grout to a lighter color, has anyone ever tried the grout bully?
I am not familiar with grout bully but I have used grout dye to change the color dozens of times. Just do some research and find a good one. Dont use cheap priced ones as they are weak and ineffective. It may take 2 applications to cover.If the grout has previously been sealed then a dye cant be used as it wont penetrate the grout. The good thing is the dye is also a sealer if the grout was not previosly sealed. The dye can last for 15 years and will give a uniform color look .
I have used it to cover up the dirtiness look on my grout and it worked pretty good. I guess we'll have to see how it looks in the long run.
Bob, I have used Grout Bully and I thought it was fabulous. Now I am looking for a good sealer. Can you suggest one. [email protected]
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love