Trying to grow grass in sandy soil HELP!!
First, be SURE you're using grass that's condusive to that type of soil. If you're using Blue Grass, you might as well paint the lawn green because it will never happen.
Assuming you're using the right grass, be sure you're following the feeding / growing instructions. Maybe you're over watering or under watering the lawn. Maybe there's too much sun. Maybe there's too little sun. Be SURE the grass is 'designed' for your growing conditions.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects