Trying to grow grass in sandy soil HELP!!
First, be SURE you're using grass that's condusive to that type of soil. If you're using Blue Grass, you might as well paint the lawn green because it will never happen.
Assuming you're using the right grass, be sure you're following the feeding / growing instructions. Maybe you're over watering or under watering the lawn. Maybe there's too much sun. Maybe there's too little sun. Be SURE the grass is 'designed' for your growing conditions.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips