Trying to grow grass in sandy soil HELP!!
First, be SURE you're using grass that's condusive to that type of soil. If you're using Blue Grass, you might as well paint the lawn green because it will never happen.
Assuming you're using the right grass, be sure you're following the feeding / growing instructions. Maybe you're over watering or under watering the lawn. Maybe there's too much sun. Maybe there's too little sun. Be SURE the grass is 'designed' for your growing conditions.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!