Trying to grow grass in sandy soil HELP!!
First, be SURE you're using grass that's condusive to that type of soil. If you're using Blue Grass, you might as well paint the lawn green because it will never happen.
Assuming you're using the right grass, be sure you're following the feeding / growing instructions. Maybe you're over watering or under watering the lawn. Maybe there's too much sun. Maybe there's too little sun. Be SURE the grass is 'designed' for your growing conditions.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING