Converting Attic into 2 Bedrooms
I've never done this big of a project before.
I'm also curious on how to tell where my support beams are located? Are they any different from the rest of the beams located in my attic??? Because I'm also wanting to eliminate a bedroom and add a dining room and convert the bedroom along with part of my current living room into the new living room. PLEASE HELP!! THANK YA VERY MUCH!!
What about the insulation between the attic and current living space? You forgot that one Plumber Tom. I've always thought that was more of soundproofing, but I'll let someone else answer that.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects