Converting Attic into 2 Bedrooms
I've never done this big of a project before.
I'm also curious on how to tell where my support beams are located? Are they any different from the rest of the beams located in my attic??? Because I'm also wanting to eliminate a bedroom and add a dining room and convert the bedroom along with part of my current living room into the new living room. PLEASE HELP!! THANK YA VERY MUCH!!
What about the insulation between the attic and current living space? You forgot that one Plumber Tom. I've always thought that was more of soundproofing, but I'll let someone else answer that.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!