I have an unfinished basement, and I am planning to have it finished as a DIY project.
I need info as to how to get started, which would mean installing the Frames as also considering the pipes, corners etc.
After the frame is in place, I would like to dry wall it.
1st be sure you have no water problems. Then make sure the floor is level to start your sole plate (stud) Do a search on this topic. This is one of the most FAQ here. Do not attach any 2x4's or furring strips directly to the wall. 2x4 framing should be suitable to add insulation and additional electrical receptacles. If you need a powder room or even a full bath, post back and I can offer you some ideas, Tom
Finishing High Water Table Basement s
Should I cover insulation in unfinished basement if ...
GYM in unfinished basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love