I have an unfinished basement, and I am planning to have it finished as a DIY project.
I need info as to how to get started, which would mean installing the Frames as also considering the pipes, corners etc.
After the frame is in place, I would like to dry wall it.
1st be sure you have no water problems. Then make sure the floor is level to start your sole plate (stud) Do a search on this topic. This is one of the most FAQ here. Do not attach any 2x4's or furring strips directly to the wall. 2x4 framing should be suitable to add insulation and additional electrical receptacles. If you need a powder room or even a full bath, post back and I can offer you some ideas, Tom
Finishing High Water Table Basement s
Should I cover insulation in unfinished basement if ...
GYM in unfinished basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!