I live right next to trains so foundation shifts causing leaks begining to get worse how do i fix this prolem
Hi there - I was well on my way to buying a home until the inspection showed a crawl space with the wood part of the wall 6" below grade and rotted. This is on about 1/3 of the house that was an addition and has 3 exterior doors on that part of the house. Is there any way to correct this and is it crazy expensive or should I just run away while I can? thanks for any response- Shannon
House was built in 1958 by my grandpa I just bought it. Never has it ever had water on the floor in basement until yesterday when we got three inches. No sump pump and no floor drains. I need a quick easy fix so I can fix my floors.
am having efflorescence all around where an old French drain was installed. the sump has not been running so I think something is up!what type of company do I call to get thus checked out?we are fourth generation owners so no idea who installed the system. House is 20 years old so no idea how old the system is.
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
What Else - Water in Da' Basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes