Can someone please recommend a waterproofer that is trustworthy in NJ ( I know they are probably hard to come by though). I have a minor water issue in the basement where it seems to be seeping through my basement walls and running to the low point in the corner. It only happens during major storms and is usually not more than puddles so I think it may be correctable. I went to the BBB and there are 80 that are accredited but when you do research on them they all have the same complaints of shoddy, incomplete work. I see that the poster (Licensedwaterproofer) has had some great info on other threads so if he could point me in the direction of someone I would be greatful.
Thanks in advance
Leroy in Paterson NJ
If the walls in your basement that are leaking are block or stone you can fix the problem yourself and save $.You need to purchse a product called b-bond,it comes in 40 or 80lb. bags and you add water and mix it kind of loose and parge the basement walls with it.B-bond is sold at your local masonry block and brick distributor,not lowe's or home depot.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight