Can someone please recommend a waterproofer that is trustworthy in NJ ( I know they are probably hard to come by though). I have a minor water issue in the basement where it seems to be seeping through my basement walls and running to the low point in the corner. It only happens during major storms and is usually not more than puddles so I think it may be correctable. I went to the BBB and there are 80 that are accredited but when you do research on them they all have the same complaints of shoddy, incomplete work. I see that the poster (Licensedwaterproofer) has had some great info on other threads so if he could point me in the direction of someone I would be greatful.
Thanks in advance
Leroy in Paterson NJ
If the walls in your basement that are leaking are block or stone you can fix the problem yourself and save $.You need to purchse a product called b-bond,it comes in 40 or 80lb. bags and you add water and mix it kind of loose and parge the basement walls with it.B-bond is sold at your local masonry block and brick distributor,not lowe's or home depot.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!