also write to me at [email protected] with offers
I need need 3 base plates for the Silentite window latch as pictured by dseften's photo (above). Ray 423-341-7538.
My 90 year old dad died this last January and we have been going through his buildings. He was a builder and also sold mobile homes and travel trailers. I know we have a few of these latches new in bags I'm not sure of the quantity. If anyone is interested let me know. Cathy at (989) 823-7317 We also have a lot of vintage trailer parts.
Silentite window sash removal
Semco window rot
Simonton Windows - ProFinish Contractor - Air Infilt...
curtis silentite window latch locks
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!