I live in Masachussets and I'm looking into replacement windows. Does anyone have an opinion on Harvey Clasic Double hung windows or Regency windows which I believe are made by Harvey also?
I live in New Hampshire and have been installing Harvey Windows for years.
They have good windows and they stand behind them.
did you ever decide on the harvey windows. I'm looking for new windows too and I am leading towards harvey. How do you like them?
I don't really know too much about those windows but I just replaced 4 windows with American Craftsman an so far they have been great!
I have grown up in the home improvement industry, and Harvey does make a good product. I am not as comfortable with the other suggestion mentioned by the homeowner who replaced the four windows. If you are looking for another great window, look at either The Excalibur or The UltraMaxx window. They are both make by Alside, and they have a history of making great products, and standing behind them if there is a problem down the road.
I'm looking at the Harvey Slimline (to let in more light) and their Acoustic line. The acoustic would increase the price from $9,000 to $13,000, but appear to be more energy efficient. Has anyone used either? I want quality windows, but don't want to take out a second mortgage! I don't need any bells and whistles- just energy efficient windows that will last. Would another brand be better?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Amazing Homes Made from Shipping Containers
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- Natural Swimming Pools: 10 Reasons to Jump In
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Handy Household Uses for Vinegar
- 12 Easy Ways to Boost Bathroom Storage
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 10 Ways to Live Large in 400 Sq. Ft. or Less
- Brilliant New Uses for Old Wooden Doors