I live in Masachussets and I'm looking into replacement windows. Does anyone have an opinion on Harvey Clasic Double hung windows or Regency windows which I believe are made by Harvey also?
I live in New Hampshire and have been installing Harvey Windows for years.
They have good windows and they stand behind them.
did you ever decide on the harvey windows. I'm looking for new windows too and I am leading towards harvey. How do you like them?
I don't really know too much about those windows but I just replaced 4 windows with American Craftsman an so far they have been great!
I have grown up in the home improvement industry, and Harvey does make a good product. I am not as comfortable with the other suggestion mentioned by the homeowner who replaced the four windows. If you are looking for another great window, look at either The Excalibur or The UltraMaxx window. They are both make by Alside, and they have a history of making great products, and standing behind them if there is a problem down the road.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers