After putting a camera down from the roof I was advised that I have a belly in the line that must be replaced to the tune of $22,000. The issue has been going on for a long time. I call my plumber who cleans out the drain in the front of house. After the city replaced the pipes in the sewer line due to roots from an Oak tree. 3 days later, the bubbling started in the hallway bath after 3 laundries. Today I called a firm, who detected belly in the PVC pipe. My town home was built in 1981.
Observation: Put camera down waste line from the roof stack. Found line to have a large belly from laundry to front clean out.
Solution: tunnel under slab of home with vacuum truck up to 30'. Repair PVC main line to correct pitch
and code. Treat under home for sub terrain termites, fill back void with ??? sand. Hydro jet ????all waste lines in home. 2 year parts & labor warranty.
I appreciate any feedback and advice.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!