After putting a camera down from the roof I was advised that I have a belly in the line that must be replaced to the tune of $22,000. The issue has been going on for a long time. I call my plumber who cleans out the drain in the front of house. After the city replaced the pipes in the sewer line due to roots from an Oak tree. 3 days later, the bubbling started in the hallway bath after 3 laundries. Today I called a firm, who detected belly in the PVC pipe. My town home was built in 1981.
Observation: Put camera down waste line from the roof stack. Found line to have a large belly from laundry to front clean out.
Solution: tunnel under slab of home with vacuum truck up to 30'. Repair PVC main line to correct pitch
and code. Treat under home for sub terrain termites, fill back void with ??? sand. Hydro jet ????all waste lines in home. 2 year parts & labor warranty.
I appreciate any feedback and advice.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes