Several 21 year-old double glazed windows have moisture between the glazing. I am aware of a process of drilling small holes at top and bottom of glass and applying a dime-sized micro valve to enable the water vapor to escape, however, there are no venders of this service in my area. The repair procedure seems simple enough to be done by a do-it-yourself homeowner if the micro-valves could be obtained and drilling process explained. Can anyone provide info where to obtain the valves and what type of drill and method to use?
The validity of the “ice test” in testing the integr...
Thermopane Glass Problems
Semco window rot
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!