Central Vacuum Cleaning Systems
Are they good? Have you heard of KIRBY? Their salesman come to your house. I think its a cannister type vacuum that sells for around $1500. Anyway, we tell them we have a central vac and they simply go away. They know their vacuum can't compete.
The filters are better than a regular vacuum. And the unit is in the garage! No more bags to worry about.
And you won't have to sweep much for a while. Our kids, friends, relatives all had to try it out when they came over. Its almost as good as getting paid to let someone paint your fence.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING