Central Vacuum Cleaning Systems
Are they good? Have you heard of KIRBY? Their salesman come to your house. I think its a cannister type vacuum that sells for around $1500. Anyway, we tell them we have a central vac and they simply go away. They know their vacuum can't compete.
The filters are better than a regular vacuum. And the unit is in the garage! No more bags to worry about.
And you won't have to sweep much for a while. Our kids, friends, relatives all had to try it out when they came over. Its almost as good as getting paid to let someone paint your fence.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!