furnace, baseboard, or wall heater for nursery
Is the door shut on this room quite often. If it is you may want a cold air return duct in there.
Or I have heard and seen a duct booster. It hooks into electric and it's a fan, when your furnace turns on the booster turns on. It creates a suction and blows more heat into that duct. I've seen that at my local hardware.
Experts, feel free to correct my info on here.
We live in a very old farm house and the heat does not travel well to the upstairs either. As one baby's room shares the vent with the bathroom and the other shares our vent, we just blocked off the bathroom and our vents to push more heat into theirs.
We also completely sealed off their windows to keep as much heat in as possible.
LP vs OIL for furnace and hot water heater
PVC Furnace & Water Heater Exhaust
fireproof wall covering??????
Adding new and smaller ductwork to existing system t...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!