furnace, baseboard, or wall heater for nursery
Is the door shut on this room quite often. If it is you may want a cold air return duct in there.
Or I have heard and seen a duct booster. It hooks into electric and it's a fan, when your furnace turns on the booster turns on. It creates a suction and blows more heat into that duct. I've seen that at my local hardware.
Experts, feel free to correct my info on here.
We live in a very old farm house and the heat does not travel well to the upstairs either. As one baby's room shares the vent with the bathroom and the other shares our vent, we just blocked off the bathroom and our vents to push more heat into theirs.
We also completely sealed off their windows to keep as much heat in as possible.
LP vs OIL for furnace and hot water heater
PVC Furnace & Water Heater Exhaust
fireproof wall covering??????
Adding new and smaller ductwork to existing system t...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes