A nice addition to the latest 200 posts area would be seeing each thread only once. You can go through reading each thread and see the same question many times over. It would be nice if you only saw the last answer, which in turn would show all other answers.
I hope I'm making myself clear. Let me know if you don't understand.
I know you aren't the guy I need to talk to, but it seemed like you had the right guy's e-mail.
What's best mitre saw for <$250?
Need Rip Fence for old 7 1/2" Craftsman table saw - ...
Build a Frame for mattress
Need code for Magnasonic TV
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects