A nice addition to the latest 200 posts area would be seeing each thread only once. You can go through reading each thread and see the same question many times over. It would be nice if you only saw the last answer, which in turn would show all other answers.
I hope I'm making myself clear. Let me know if you don't understand.
I know you aren't the guy I need to talk to, but it seemed like you had the right guy's e-mail.
What's best mitre saw for <$250?
Need Rip Fence for old 7 1/2" Craftsman table saw - ...
Build a Frame for mattress
Need code for Magnasonic TV
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!