A nice addition to the latest 200 posts area would be seeing each thread only once. You can go through reading each thread and see the same question many times over. It would be nice if you only saw the last answer, which in turn would show all other answers.
I hope I'm making myself clear. Let me know if you don't understand.
I know you aren't the guy I need to talk to, but it seemed like you had the right guy's e-mail.
What's best mitre saw for <$250?
Need Rip Fence for old 7 1/2" Craftsman table saw - ...
Build a Frame for mattress
Need code for Magnasonic TV
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips