We have been building a house and kitchen range hood fan supplied by Electrician is of 160 CFM size. The exhaust is going to go outside. Is 160 CFM is enough? We usually cook some heavy greavy stuff with lots of oil dip fry and hence always require good exhausting.
Thanks for your replies.
The Broan site has some good info. Here is for their FAQ. Also, at the top, right is an article in .pdf format (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download) that has good info: http://www.broan.com/support-faqs-508.asp#h
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!