Glueing sheets at 45
built the frame and am trying to figure out how to successfully attached sheets of oak together at 45 degree angles. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated
Angle = (360 / Points) / 2
Square, 45 = (360/4)/2
Octagon, 22.5 = (360/8)/2
Now if I didn't read your question correctly, please post back up with more info and we'll try to help. Good luck!
The stand is for a CORNER aquarium (called a pentagon tank).
Not all sides equal
TWO SIDES = 22 in. (Against walls)
THREE SIDES = 13 in. (facing front)
I have 1/4 in. oak panel.
I am trying to figure out one of two options in fitting the panels against each other.
1) glueing the panels end to end or
2) using molding over the joint between each.
(90 degree outside corner won't work)
I need suggestions on how to SUCCESSFULLY
complete either task.
Also, unfortunately I'm poor and don't have
MANY MANY thanks in advance for your
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips