Glueing sheets at 45
built the frame and am trying to figure out how to successfully attached sheets of oak together at 45 degree angles. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated
Angle = (360 / Points) / 2
Square, 45 = (360/4)/2
Octagon, 22.5 = (360/8)/2
Now if I didn't read your question correctly, please post back up with more info and we'll try to help. Good luck!
The stand is for a CORNER aquarium (called a pentagon tank).
Not all sides equal
TWO SIDES = 22 in. (Against walls)
THREE SIDES = 13 in. (facing front)
I have 1/4 in. oak panel.
I am trying to figure out one of two options in fitting the panels against each other.
1) glueing the panels end to end or
2) using molding over the joint between each.
(90 degree outside corner won't work)
I need suggestions on how to SUCCESSFULLY
complete either task.
Also, unfortunately I'm poor and don't have
MANY MANY thanks in advance for your
Crown molding cope joint not lining up
Trex? Or homedepot "Veranda" composite (knockoff)?
Installing 1x6 aspen t & g ceiling
crown moulding - corners and bulkheads
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide