I myself would stay away from most GE appliances due to GE's high replacement parts costs (almost the highest in the domestic appliance industry IMO). Many of their current fridge models are also loaded with electronic components for which I recommend an extended warranty policy (see the following link).
LINK > The Purchase : Which ones need moreWarranty?
But if that's the only brand which has the features you feel you need in a refrigerator, what choice do you have?
The Appliance Information Site
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited July 27, 2003).]
GE refrigerator freezer works on an off.
Buy KitchenAid, Kenmore Elite or GE Profile refriger...
GE refrigerator leaking from inside...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!