I myself would stay away from most GE appliances due to GE's high replacement parts costs (almost the highest in the domestic appliance industry IMO). Many of their current fridge models are also loaded with electronic components for which I recommend an extended warranty policy (see the following link).
LINK > The Purchase : Which ones need moreWarranty?
But if that's the only brand which has the features you feel you need in a refrigerator, what choice do you have?
The Appliance Information Site
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited July 27, 2003).]
GE refrigerator freezer works on an off.
Buy KitchenAid, Kenmore Elite or GE Profile refriger...
GE refrigerator leaking from inside...
GE Refrigerator DE light flashing
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects