Currently remodelling kitchen and am deciding on stove, fridge and microwave. I like the stainless steel fridge. My wife thinks ALL three then need to be stainless steel. I do not agree. I need some professional/expert opinions on what is appropriate/correct for the major kitchen appliances styles/colours. Thanks.
I am not an expert or professional but I think stainless steel goes OK with black, especially if the fridge had black handles. Stainless steel-white is not that good. As a stainless steel appliance owner, I can't say that I am happy with our choice. Stainless steel shows finger prints etc too much and and you need to clean it with a special solution to get the perfect look, wiping it off with damp towel makes an uneven look for some reason. And ours can't hold magnetic thingies so I can't put pictures on the fridge. Some new models now have this capability. And stainless steel costs much more than black and white.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!