All of a sudden after city flushed lines, dishwasher will not fill with water. There is power but no water. Checked water valve/copper line. water flows freely up to the water inlet valve so I changed inlet water valve to brand new one. Still no water flowing into dishwasher,. What else could be the problem?
Check to see if you have voltage to the solenoid; it will vibrate if it does. If you do you probably have sediment clogging the new valve
When I checked to see if the solenoid was vibrating (it did) but still no water. I unplugged and replugged the (2 prongs)connection to the valve, while the machine was running. I heard the valve open and pop the water is now flowing into the dishwasher. I guess maybe the connection was not tight enough?? Anyway. Thanks. I could proudly tell my husband I fixed it! (He actually changed the valve and took apart the dishwasher). thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!