All of a sudden after city flushed lines, dishwasher will not fill with water. There is power but no water. Checked water valve/copper line. water flows freely up to the water inlet valve so I changed inlet water valve to brand new one. Still no water flowing into dishwasher,. What else could be the problem?
Check to see if you have voltage to the solenoid; it will vibrate if it does. If you do you probably have sediment clogging the new valve
When I checked to see if the solenoid was vibrating (it did) but still no water. I unplugged and replugged the (2 prongs)connection to the valve, while the machine was running. I heard the valve open and pop the water is now flowing into the dishwasher. I guess maybe the connection was not tight enough?? Anyway. Thanks. I could proudly tell my husband I fixed it! (He actually changed the valve and took apart the dishwasher). thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!