We had our bathroom redone, all walls are new, they plastered but we have noticed a huge crack along edge of wall where it meets the ceiling. Contractor said use caulking and then paint it, well caulking has now bubbled and crack is still there, any susggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Your contractor should have taped and plastered. If he didn't tape (which I suspect he didn't) cracks in the plaster are likely. Caulk is not the right way to fix this. You can either sand - tape - and replaster, or put up some decorative molding.
Question for LWP, Cellarman, Basement Waterproofer a...
Connecting a partiton wall to an existing wall
Insulating garage and basement ceiling?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight