We had our bathroom redone, all walls are new, they plastered but we have noticed a huge crack along edge of wall where it meets the ceiling. Contractor said use caulking and then paint it, well caulking has now bubbled and crack is still there, any susggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Your contractor should have taped and plastered. If he didn't tape (which I suspect he didn't) cracks in the plaster are likely. Caulk is not the right way to fix this. You can either sand - tape - and replaster, or put up some decorative molding.
Question for LWP, Cellarman, Basement Waterproofer a...
Connecting a partiton wall to an existing wall
Insulating garage and basement ceiling?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects