We had our bathroom redone, all walls are new, they plastered but we have noticed a huge crack along edge of wall where it meets the ceiling. Contractor said use caulking and then paint it, well caulking has now bubbled and crack is still there, any susggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Your contractor should have taped and plastered. If he didn't tape (which I suspect he didn't) cracks in the plaster are likely. Caulk is not the right way to fix this. You can either sand - tape - and replaster, or put up some decorative molding.
Question for LWP, Cellarman, Basement Waterproofer a...
Connecting a partiton wall to an existing wall
Insulating garage and basement ceiling?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers