We had our bathroom redone, all walls are new, they plastered but we have noticed a huge crack along edge of wall where it meets the ceiling. Contractor said use caulking and then paint it, well caulking has now bubbled and crack is still there, any susggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Your contractor should have taped and plastered. If he didn't tape (which I suspect he didn't) cracks in the plaster are likely. Caulk is not the right way to fix this. You can either sand - tape - and replaster, or put up some decorative molding.
Question for LWP, Cellarman, Basement Waterproofer a...
Connecting a partiton wall to an existing wall
Insulating garage and basement ceiling?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING