We had our bathroom redone, all walls are new, they plastered but we have noticed a huge crack along edge of wall where it meets the ceiling. Contractor said use caulking and then paint it, well caulking has now bubbled and crack is still there, any susggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Your contractor should have taped and plastered. If he didn't tape (which I suspect he didn't) cracks in the plaster are likely. Caulk is not the right way to fix this. You can either sand - tape - and replaster, or put up some decorative molding.
Question for LWP, Cellarman, Basement Waterproofer a...
Connecting a partiton wall to an existing wall
Insulating garage and basement ceiling?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips