I have just noticed that, once posted, a post cannot be altered or deleted. Sometimes it is wise to shorten, improve or change information. In this case the store concept is probably dead because of cost, but if it did happen it would be no more than 2000 square feet, no more than half of that mentioned above.
Because prior posts cannot be changed or deleted, this is my last post on this website. If one makes any type of error -- for instance, posting a 'pie in the sky' idea that shortly proves impractical -- it remains here in its original form for eternity.
Can anyone explain the difference?
Sherwin Williams Paint
Evidence of Insect Problem?
HELP! I need WilsonArt Estate Plus Hazelnut Birch F...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects