Should I get the 12v or 14.4v Dewalt XRP cordless drill?
However, I found that the clutch in 1st gear does not work. I exchanged it for another one, but still the same problem. A woodworker friend has had the same drill for a while, and he complained about the same problem (he also exchanged his and the second one was the same). I read similar reports on the net, and assume it is a design problem, though when I called Dewalt customer service, they denied any problem exists. Any idea whats up?
[This message has been edited by johnnyBgood (edited December 30, 2002).]
Installing Drywall, should I keep the lathe or remov...
help. temporary wiring or trouble?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!