Should I get the 12v or 14.4v Dewalt XRP cordless drill?
However, I found that the clutch in 1st gear does not work. I exchanged it for another one, but still the same problem. A woodworker friend has had the same drill for a while, and he complained about the same problem (he also exchanged his and the second one was the same). I read similar reports on the net, and assume it is a design problem, though when I called Dewalt customer service, they denied any problem exists. Any idea whats up?
[This message has been edited by johnnyBgood (edited December 30, 2002).]
Installing Drywall, should I keep the lathe or remov...
help. temporary wiring or trouble?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects