We're building a very rustic log home. We're also building our own front door of 2" thick hickory. We'd like to distress this door to look very worn and used, with the look of a 150 year old door. We'd appreciate any ideas on how to attain this look. Everything we've seen is just too soft. Thanks for any assistance.
Don't forget the ever popular heads of lit cigarettes. Just let them sit for a second and then change their posotion.....MJH
Reversing a Closet Door
remove a door, patch opening, cut in and add a door ...
Where can I get laminate countertops cut/a cabinet d...
building a door
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!