BRICK VENEER ?
Veneer brick is thin brick for application directly to the frame/sheathing. To get a waterproof installation you will spend a good deal of money. It can be done cheaper but you run the risk of finding rot and mold in your house walls. Ask the manufactureer if the product is made for exterior use. Even with real brick, not all brick are intended to be used for exterior applications.
You climate will affect your installation too. can't answer to that without knowing...
Cleaning Salvaged Brick
soil piled on brick
Weep holes on brick veneer wall
Weep Holes, Brick Veneer, and Ground Level Height ??...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!