I'm trying to redo my kitchen countertop. I saw a show that used some type of putty mixture that dried and had the look and feel of concrete, but lighter.
I have been unsuccessful in finding the instructions to do this or at least finding out what the name of that product was?
Does anyone know of a mixture that dries to look and feel like concrete but is lighter? I would so appreciate it.
Can I Install Stone Or Tile Right Over Cracks In Our...
ceramic tile questions
Restoring natural hardwood
Leaking in Garage between Concrete/Drywall
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING