I'm trying to redo my kitchen countertop. I saw a show that used some type of putty mixture that dried and had the look and feel of concrete, but lighter.
I have been unsuccessful in finding the instructions to do this or at least finding out what the name of that product was?
Does anyone know of a mixture that dries to look and feel like concrete but is lighter? I would so appreciate it.
Can I Install Stone Or Tile Right Over Cracks In Our...
ceramic tile questions
Restoring natural hardwood
Leaking in Garage between Concrete/Drywall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects