I'm looking for info on a clear,plastic,flexible
piping/tubing that is used for plumbing.It can stand up to 250 lbs psi. To connect the tubing, the end is expanded, placed on the desired fitting and it shrinks to fit in approx 15 secs.I saw this being use on a remodel on T.V. Any info (name,supplier,etc)would be appreciated.
The plumbing system you are talking about uses PEX tubing. One manufacturer is Vanguard in Kansas. There are others. This system is not approved by all building codes and may not be "legal" in your area. Neat concept. Uses a manifold that functions like an electric panel. The manifold has a hot and cold side and a valve for each line. Each fixture (hot & cold outlet) has a dedicated line that runs from the manifold. Tubes run like wire through walls, overhead, etc. Requires special tools and installation components. System is not waranteed unless installed by a factory trained plumber.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!