I'm looking for info on a clear,plastic,flexible
piping/tubing that is used for plumbing.It can stand up to 250 lbs psi. To connect the tubing, the end is expanded, placed on the desired fitting and it shrinks to fit in approx 15 secs.I saw this being use on a remodel on T.V. Any info (name,supplier,etc)would be appreciated.
The plumbing system you are talking about uses PEX tubing. One manufacturer is Vanguard in Kansas. There are others. This system is not approved by all building codes and may not be "legal" in your area. Neat concept. Uses a manifold that functions like an electric panel. The manifold has a hot and cold side and a valve for each line. Each fixture (hot & cold outlet) has a dedicated line that runs from the manifold. Tubes run like wire through walls, overhead, etc. Requires special tools and installation components. System is not waranteed unless installed by a factory trained plumber.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight