I'm looking for info on a clear,plastic,flexible
piping/tubing that is used for plumbing.It can stand up to 250 lbs psi. To connect the tubing, the end is expanded, placed on the desired fitting and it shrinks to fit in approx 15 secs.I saw this being use on a remodel on T.V. Any info (name,supplier,etc)would be appreciated.
The plumbing system you are talking about uses PEX tubing. One manufacturer is Vanguard in Kansas. There are others. This system is not approved by all building codes and may not be "legal" in your area. Neat concept. Uses a manifold that functions like an electric panel. The manifold has a hot and cold side and a valve for each line. Each fixture (hot & cold outlet) has a dedicated line that runs from the manifold. Tubes run like wire through walls, overhead, etc. Requires special tools and installation components. System is not waranteed unless installed by a factory trained plumber.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!